Booster Evo Slim Heavy short insert
Booster Evo Slim Heavy short insert is sewn from 5 layers of innovative Evolon® material. It can also serve as a mega-absorbent booster. A booster is a thin absorbent insert used to enhance the absorbency of a diaper without increasing its volume. It is placed under the absorbent material where the baby pees – in boys it is usually the front of the diaper, while in girls it is the middle part.
The Booster Evo Slim Heavy short insert is available in 2 sizes:
- Small, 21 cm x 9 cm,
- Medium, 26 cm x 10 cm.
– do not bleach
– do not chlorinate
– recommended washing temperature is 40℃, max 60 ℃*.
– can be tumble dried at low temp.
For more information on washing, please refer to our Diaper Guide.
Evolon® material is:
- several times thinner and lighter than traditional materials, yet equally absorbent
- hypoallergenic – recommended especially for people with atopic dermatitis;
- breathable – permeable to water vapor and air
- durable and ecological
- suitable for disinfection in temperatures up to 95 degrees Celsius
- manufactured without binding agents, solvents or glue
In addition, Evolon®:
- provides a thin diaper with full absorbency after the first wash
- helps distribute moisture evenly throughout the diaper
- is certified by ECARF and Oeko-Tex 100 class I, which guarantees that it does not contain harmful substances in contact with the baby’s skin
Composition: Polyester 70% Polyamide 30%
*at higher temperatures the dark dye will wash out faster
Small (21 cm x 9 cm), Medium (26 cm x 10 cm)