Merino Wool Cover Mountains
Merino Wool Diaper Mountains sewn from NEW 100% Italian wool with a mountain view. Inside thin wool in gray-steel melange. Ears in ecru color.
Mulesing-free certified merino wool, thin, fits beautifully and fulfills its function.
Large size adjustment with press studs on the front of the wrap.
Narrow ears that do not block the movement of the thighs.
If you would like to personalize the cover and get the SIO (snap in one) napkins on it, buy the SIO napkin service.
Merino Wool Diaper Cover Mountains has delicate diaper elastics sewn with the utmost care.
For our covers we recommend the Green boat inserts. They can also be used with any absorbent inserts, terry or flannel or prefolds.
Narrow in the crotch adapted for hourglass or burp cloth inserts. In the front an elastic band so that it does not overlap the protruding tummy.
- One Size Plus Slim – narrow in crotch at 14-15 cm, total length 48 cm, fits from 8 kg – 18 kg depending on the baby’s build,
Washing and maintenance:
- Hang the cover after use to dry and air out. After drying, use again.
- Wash only if required and before the next lanolinization.
- Wash by hand or in a washing machine on the wool program at max 30 degrees C in liquids intended for wool without soap.
- In case of persistent dirt, use a stain remover designed for wool.
- Lanolin according to the art – description available in our Diapering Guide.
Note: When unfastening the fasteners, always hold the material as close to it as possible, so as not to accidentally damage it.